Emseal 810 Roll Laminator
$1,290.00* + GST
*Prices Subject To Variation
Product DESCRIPTION Summary
Includes 2 free rolls of film, free delivery & install and 3 months warranty.
The Emseal thermal laminator has been designed for the low to medium volume user who demands quality results and ease of use, combined with superior quality of both parts and design.
With simple controls and a user friendly design, even a first time user can quickly achieve professional results with little training. Perfect for protecting and enhancing awards, presentations, plans, teaching aids, maps, menus, signs, worksheets and more, the Emseal is ideal for use in custom laminating businesses, government and council, offices and schools.
Reliable and simple to use, this machine will perform predictably with many different types and thicknesses of material.
Product Description detailed
- Power Packed industrial grade motor, with forward / reverse and variable speed functions.
- Computer designed heat shoe ensures even heating of film and high quality finish of items.
- Powerful heating elements ensure that heat shoes retain set temperature even through long runs, and reduce the need for heavy film tension.
- Flow form rollers give the very best edge seal, and fill the gaps between side by side items.
- Easy to load. The captive drop down idler bar makes loading film simple, and increases the heated area of film.
- Minimised space between front and rear rollers saves film.
- An emergency stop button coupled with an on/off switch are fitted as standard.
- Meets and exceeds European design standards.